Kim Røtnes Jensen is running EDGE Performance Center and works as a physical performance coach for athletes in many sports.
Kims main area is physical performance coaching for golfers, tennis and soccer player and athletic performance coaching for sports in general. And after having hundreds of athletes in training over the years he has built up competence, knowledge and experience in the physics related to the sports and athletic performance at any level or age.
Kim has experience with golfers at PGA, LPGA and European Tour, and has been part of development of many young golfers over the years.
The key values for Kim is to never stop learning and educating, have a close contact with the athletes and provide high quality training in every session.
- Performance Coach, EDGE Performance (present)
- Physical Coach, Wang Toppidrett Golf Oslo (present)
- Physical Coach, Team Norway Golf (past)
- Sports Coordinator, Haga GK (past)
Educations, Certifications & Courses:
- Certified Personal Trainer, AFPT
- Certified Rehab Trainer, AFPT
- Golf Trainer 1,2 & 3, Norwegian Golf Federation
- Mental Trainer Sports, Leading Edge
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, BI
- Athletes Performance Mentorship I, EXOS
- Performance Specialist Certification, EXOS (Ongoing)
- Advanced Strength and Power, EXOS (Ongoing)
- The Applied Neuroscience of High Performance, EXOS (Ongoing)
- Certified Golf Fitness Coach, NASM
- Screening Specialist, FMS
- 3D Maps, Gray Institute
- Science of Training Young Athletes Part I, University of Florida
- Science of Training Young Athletes Part II, University of Florida